Thursday, September 24, 2009

I challenge you!

I am totally not kidding when I say this. I was at my son's baseball game last night and by the end of the night noticed that the back of my left foot was hurting. I actually had on this new pair of shoes (can you imagine that?) and was wondering if i actually had 2 different sized feet. OK, so flash back to the Kohls story when I said I walked out with a pair of brown shoes...well, I forgot about the black shoes but they were flats...again, not what i was looking for, but anyway. SO I'm at the game, watching, hurting, wondering. This morning I am getting ready for work and I put on those shoes knowing but they match the outfit, you know. I take them off to check the sizes which would be crazy right? Because they always check the sizes when you check out...I even saw HIM so do (HIM...may have been my first mistake!). Sure enough in God's heaven...2 different sizes 8.5 and 9. Did I fail to mention to you that the other pair of shoes...the brown ones...ALSO DIFFERENT SIZES...8.5 and 7.5. Now, this is nuts. OK, I really am not going to accept responsibility for this (even though I know it is God telling me to quit buying shoes! but I can't) so this is were the blame lies:
1. In the shopper....what woman is out there mixing up the shoes? STOP IT!
2. The employee...she is not doing her job in the shoe section. You need to be especially diligent in the clearance section were the deals are hot and the shoppers are not.
3. The man check out...yes, yes, I know Womens rights- we asked for it but come on, he is sub par, although, I must say, very nice.
4. Lastly, I really think it is a new stragedy by Kohls to get you back, not that $10 back for every 50 you spend isn't enough!

I am challenging you Ladies...do not try on one size and then another. We could avoid a lot of hardship! And don't leave your hunting area before checking what you killed...you don't want to come home with a cow if you meant for a deer.

Shop smart.
Paula

No comments: